After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s protection. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Bloomington home monitoring works
If you opt for professional home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to trained home security representatives day and night. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them viewing your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the main touch point for local responders if you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team tied straight to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained experts to assist you during your time of need.