How does home monitoring work in Bloomington?
After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s protection. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Bloomington home monitoring works
If you opt for professional home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to trained home security representatives day and night. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t see them viewing your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the warning instantly to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the main touch point for local responders if you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team tied straight to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained experts to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when an emergency takes place while you’re away. Think about your fire alarm beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to notice the warning of the high-volume siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always protected, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Bloomington home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components are directed through this vital, centralized hub. On top of being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio functionality allowing you to converse straight to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to ask for help with any kind of emergency, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your phone when a crisis takes place, you may still talk with your support team directly through your control panel.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Bloomington security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and get a comprehensive Bloomington smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you need. We know the value of monitoring which is why it comes with our available packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s defense, dial (309) 332-1140 or fill out the form below to start.