How does a doorbell camera work in Bloomington?
Daily deliveries have become routine for numerous homeowners as a result of the shift to online shopping. You enjoy the convenience of having items left right at your main entry, but there is a drawback. Those boxes sitting in the open are invitations to potential thieves. Porch piracy continues to be a real concern, but you can protect yourself from it by installing a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These devices are fantastic tools to deter porch pirates, but they do significantly more.
Take a minute to learn more about how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll be a crucial aspect of your smart home.
Benefits of a Bloomington video doorbell
Found in wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a great number of sophisticated features, and the technology continues to advance. You now have the ability to implement detection zones, speak to whoever’s at your door, and get instant alerts whenever an item arrives.
The easiest way to find out how a Bloomington video doorbell camera works is to look at the various perks it can provide. Take a look at these features:
- Active theft deterrent: You can’t find this on every model, but there are a couple of smart video doorbells that are proactive in dissuading theft with alerts that can be seen and heard. This is an effective way to let thieves know someone is watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You need to see the total picture, and that consists of the faces of individuals at your entry and items on the ground. Options with superior 180-degree field of vision give you a total perspective.
- Crystal-clear images at any hour: If you don’t have pictures and video you can see clearly, what’s the purpose of getting a doorbell camera? Leading models will give you incredible HDR resolution and night vision.
- Delivery alerts: Would you like to know when a package is dropped off? You are able to get immediate updates from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between people and packages.
- Converse with the person at your door: Is there somebody standing at your front door? Two-way audio allows you to inquire about their purpose for being there. You can even utilize this beneficial feature to frighten off people hanging around your entrance.
- Avoid false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to set up your own detection zones. Restricting the space to be monitored will let you minimize false alarms caused by pedestrians or pets.
- Convenient video access: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home provides you the option to see current and archived video right from your smartphone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like never before, as you can access them right from your phone, no matter your location. They’ll notify you when someone arrives, show you what’s happening, and even allow you to speak with whoever’s at your door. These devices have become must-haves in terms of protection and convenience.
Request a doorbell camera with your Bloomington smart home
Protect your home against porch piracy and get a clear view of what’s occurring at your entrance day and night with a Bloomington doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models offer all the sought-after features, like active theft deterrents, wide-angle viewing, and package updates. Reach out to
(309) 332-1140 today to begin designing your smart home.